At WA Timber Doors & Windows we pride ourselves on the quality and variety of timber doors and windows we manufacture and installl.
Our French doors are a particular favourite. French doors commonly comprise of 2 doors that open to provide a wide, stylish portal.
Combined with glass panels our French doors deliver a stylish, traditional look to your home.
All our products are custom made to fit your specifications and size requirements and are manufactured locally in our Jandakot factory.
We stock a range of select-grade hardwood timber such as Jarrah, Australian Vic Ash, Accoya, Meranti, NSW blackbutt, American white oak and Takalis – or even paint-quality wood if a timber finish is not what you are after.
Our personalised service means that you can choose your own timber.
A taste of style & craftsmanship!
French doors make a stylish statement for your home.
Whether it is your entrance door, doors to your outdoor entertainment area or internal doors, French doors add ease of access and class to your property.
French doors offer many benefits to traditional and contemporary homes including;-
- Stylish design
- Create a feeling of space even in enclosed areas
- Enhanced access once both doors have been opened
- Opportunity for plain or featured glass inserts to add extra style & character
- External, internal or patio doors available
- Stained or painted options
- Bespoke / custom timber french doors
- Double opening doors