Stylish homes show attention to detail on the outside and on the inside.
Your choice of quality internal timber doors says just as much about how much you care as your choice of entrance door.
Internal doors can be solid or combined with glass panels. In either case they block off an area to allow your family to enjoy the activities of their choice without disturbing others.
Our internal timber doors are custom made to fit your specifications and size requirements and are manufactured locally in our Jandakot factory.
We stock a range of select-grade hardwood timber such as Jarrah, Australian Vic Ash, Accoya, Meranti, NSW blackbutt, American white oak and Takalis – or even paint-quality wood if a timber finish is not what you are after.
Our personalised service means that you can choose your own timber.
Bring the warmth of timber into your home!
Whether painted or stained, timber adds a touch of class to your home.
Your internal doors do not need to be dull and lifeless. With our range of timber internal doors your home will stand out from the rest adding value and style.
Internal Timber Doors
Internal timber doors offer many benefits to traditional and contemporary homes including;-
- Stylish design
- Create safe and quiet regions within your home
- Sliding doors, double doors, single doors, pivot doors
- Opportunity for plain or featured glass inserts to add extra style & character
- Customise to match you existing home design
- Stained or painted options
- Off the shelf or bespoke / custom timber doors
- Wide range of door hardware options